- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
When you visit our website, it will send a session cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow this, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits our website to access the cookies it has already sent to you and not the cookies sent to you by other websites. Except as otherwise set out herein, all of our cookies are necessary for the provision of our services.
Some of the cookies we use and their functionality are included in the table below:
|_ga||Persistent||Google Analytics||Used to distinguish users.|
|_gat||Persistent||Google Analytics||Used to throttle requet rate|
|trackalyzer||Persistent||LeadLander||Unique ID used for behavior tracking purposes. The cookie includes the collection of IP addresses and search-related data in order to evaluate visits to, and monitor use of, the Site. This cookie is persistent so that data can be linked over multiple sessions.|
|_utma||Persistent||Google Analytics||Keeps track of the number of times a visitor has been to the site pertaining to the cookie, when their first visit was, and when their last visit occurred.|
|_utmc||Session||Google Analytics||Takes a timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor leaves a site.|
|_utmv||Persistent||Google Analytics||Used to store visitor-level custom variable data. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.|
|_utmz||Persistent||Google Analytics||Keeps track of where you came from, what search engine you used, what link you clicked on, what keyword you used, and where they were in the world when you accessed a website. It expires in 6 months.|
Most web browsers can be set to tell you when a cookie has been sent to you and give you the opportunity to refuse that cookie. Information about disabling cookies from your browser and deleting all cookies currently stored on your computer may be found here: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/
Refusing a cookie may in some cases preclude you from using or negatively impact the display or function of our Website or certain areas or features of our Website. There are numerous resources on the Internet that can provide more information about how cookies work and how you can manage them. One very informative not-for-profit site is www.allaboutcookies.org