The powerful and easy-to-use meters give electric utilities real-time instrumentation, power quality monitoring and access vital usage data.
Features & Benefits:
Highly Accurate Measurements
Typically measured at +/- 0.2 percent, the Aclara I-210 family of meters provides best-in-class accuracy, combined with the low starting watts to metered value and measured electricity usage.
Broad Communications Support
The I-210 family allows for the interchangeability of AMR/AMI modules and covers the broadest range of possible AMI communication technologies including RF mesh, cellular, power line and Ethernet.
Billing and Smart Applications
Utilities can save energy, lower costs, and defer additional transmission and generation expenses with the ability to shave peak load, shape load and curtail load to mitigate grid events. Additionally, consumers can conserve energy and shift energy use for time-of use or time-based rate structures offering customer savings from 5 to 15 percent of their monthly electricity use.
The I-210+ is equipped with a fully rated 200A service switch; this meter platform provides basic load management functionality.
Additional Features and Options:
- Remote disconnect: The disconnect switch is fully integrated inside the I-210+.
- Network Applications: The I-210+ is available in 12S and 25S forms for network applications.
- Four options for energy accumulation
- Additional functionality and flexibility provided by soft switch a software application to enable the meter with additional functionality. Soft switch can be loaded onto the meter at the time of order or after the meter has been put in service.
- IEEE® Reliability Data — this is an option that can be added via the V2 soft switch and allows the utility to directly measure and monitor quality of service provided to the customer.
- A patented firmware algorithm to detect tamper-by-meter inversion (turning the meter upside down).