Designed for today’s dynamic rate structures, the I-210+c provides capability for demand, load profile, and TOU recording, along with a number of other power quality and demand response related functions. Configurable to support various metering quantities, this meter supports delivered (+), received (-), and net metering for distributed generation.
Features & Benefits:
With the addition of the fully rated 200 amp service switch, the meter is capable of pre-payment metering without the costs associated with card readers or other legacy pre-payment technologies. Load limiting and emergency conservation modes are added features when this meter is working in conjunction with a demand response program. The meter has the capacity for to be remotely configured, and is firmware upgradeable.
Designed to specifically for Smart Grid communications systems, the I-210+c has the same electrical and mechanical interface as Aclara’s I-210+ platform, making communications interchangeable and interoperable between these two residential metering platforms.
AMR/AMI Plug and Play Communications
Multiple communication options on the I-210+c allows greater communications options, including RPMA, RF mesh, PLC, 3G/4G point-to-point communication technologies.
Additional Features and Options:
- Customize advanced metering options through soft switches
- AMR/AMI Plug-n-Play designed to accommodate:
- Random Phase Multiple Access (RPMA)
- Radio Frequency Mesh (RF Mesh)
- Radio Frequency Point-to-Multipoint
- Cellular communications
- Advanced functionality such as: time-of-use, insensitive demand, load profile recording, event logging, voltage sag/swell recording
- Typical accuracy: within +/- 0.2 percent
- Service Switch to improve operational efficiency and address issues such as:
- Demand side management
- Remote prepayment systems
- Controlled outage restoration
- Low starting watts; capture energy consumption at levels typically not registered by electromechanical meters
- Low burden, which minimizes utility system losses
- Patented tamper algorithm to detect tamper-by-meter inversion
- Meets or exceeds ANSI C12.1, C12.10, C12.20, C37.90.1