Lumen IQ is a wireless monitoring and control system that allows municipalities and utilities to manage their street lighting inventory, dim luminaires according to user-defined schedules for energy savings, measure energy consumption, and identify and action maintenance events such as luminaire outages. The Lumen IQ Central Management System (CMS) has been used by municipal, utility and other end users in Canada, the U.S., and abroad.
TIME OF NIGHT DIMMING SCHEDULE
Lumen IQ allows municipalities and utilities to reduce energy costs by allowing for the creation of user-defined dimming schedules that can be set based on known vehicular and/or pedestrian traffic patterns. Up to 10 different light level events/shifts can be programmed per night.
Features & Benefits:
- Dimming capabilities for additional energy savings.
- Tracks and reports energy savings.
- Tracks and reports luminaire outages.
- Provides a burn hour report.
- Provides constant lumen output.
- Provides detailed maintenance emails.