The modular design of NXT luminaires allows users to easily upgrade or replace light engines or power supplies, without tools, in less than one minute. Light engines can be replaced in the field as LED efficiencies increase in the future, allowing users to prolong the useful life of lighting infrastructure, benefit from energy savings, and reduce total life-cycle costs. NXT also gives users the ability to change optical distribution patterns and is ideal for roadway/street lighting, parking areas, and general outdoor area lighting applications.
- Available in three sizes: NXT-C (12 LEDs), NXT-S (12, 24, & 36 LEDs) and NXT-M (48, 60, & 72 LEDs)
- Color temperatures available are 4000K (Standard), 3000K & 5000K (Optional)
- 2 (1-10V dimming) drive current options. LRL offers a complete range of control and monitoring solutions.
- Horizontal Entry or Post-Top Mount
Features & Benefits:
- Input Voltage: 120 - 240V (Standard), 277V (Optional), 347 - 480V (Optional)
- Housing: Single piece, die-cast A360 aluminum
- 20-year life photocell available
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +40°C (-40°F to +104°F)
- Mounting: 1.625” - 2.375” (42 - 60 mm) O.D. Tenons
- Weight: < 12 lbs (< 5.4 kg) (NXT-C) to 26 lbs (11.8 kg) (NXT-M)
Roadway/Street Lighting, Parking Areas, and General Outdoor Area Lighting Applications
AVAILABILITY Currently Available
BACK OFFICE Lumen IQ