The u-blox NANO-S100 module is the first generation of u-blox RPMA® modules. The LGA form factor and the industry standard 7-wire Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) allow for easy integration with various host processors. With –133 dBm sensitivity and with its secured design (meeting NERC CIP and industry mandated critical infrastructure require- ments), the NANO-S100 module is ideal to service multiple applications across urban, suburban, below ground, and indoor environments, all on a single network.
Features & Benefits:
- Ultra low power consumption yielding 10+ years battery life
- Robust and reliable operation with QoS
- Autonomous adaptation optimizes real world interference
- Secure design that is NERC CIP compliant
- Separate broadcast channel for rapid FOTA updates
- Excellent extended range in buildings and underground
- Global coverage with a single SKU
The NANO-S100 module, with only 50 μW (typ.) power consumption in sleep mode, is designed for ultra-low power performance with more than 10 years of battery life for many applications. The end-to-end secure design ensures secure and confidential data transport, as well as secure authenticated device firmware upgrades.