The u-blox SARA-S200 module is the second generation of u-blox RPMA® modules for the Machine NetworkTM. The LGA form factor and the industry standard 7-wire Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) allow for easy integration with various host processors.
SARA-S200 provides an easy migration between other u-blox form factors and cellular technologies thanks to nested de- sign. Its low power design (50 μW average power consump- tion in sleep mode) means it can operate for 10 years or longer with a single battery.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy migration between u-blox 2G, 3G and 4G modules
- Ultra low power consumption yielding 10+ years battery life
- Supports QoS and NERC CIP compliant secure design
- Autonomous adaptation optimizes real world interference
- Separate broadcast channel for rapid FOTA updates
With –133 dBm sensitivity and with its secured design (meeting NERC CIP and industry mandated critical infrastructure require- ments), the SARA-S200 module can service multiple applica- tions across urban, suburban, below ground, and indoor envi- ronments, all on a single network. Another unique advantage is its separate FOTA broadcast channel that can rapidly provide critical updates to millions of devices at the same time.
The end-to-end secure design ensures confidential data trans- port, as well as secure authenticated device firmware upgrades.