The SC6302 Pulse Accumulator is based on the successful SC6305 product. It is a cost reduced model with mounting plate option that supports a variety of ‘bolt on’ applications for existing installations.
It‘s primarily targeted for use in AMI applications. It’s very well suited to installations requiring exceptional sensitivity and long battery life.
The embedded battery and wireless modem provide users with a stand-alone device that greatly simplifies installation and helps minimize infrastructure costs in large scale deployments.
Features & Benefits:
- Excellent Sensitivity / Range
- 15-20 Year Stand-Alone (Internal Battery) Operation
- Wide Operating Temperature Range (-30 to +75C)
- Threshold and Alarming Functions
- Internal Diversity Antennae
- GPS Synchronized Time Tagging of Data
2nd Generation Remote Terminal Unit, GPIO device including serial, modbus, HART protocols
AVAILABILITY Sampling May 2016
BACK OFFICE Hosted SaaS