The SG111 LPWAN RF Datalogger is a rugged battery powered industrial logger for smart water meter data routing, logging, alarm monitoring and a wide range of advanced features. The SG111 is more than just a data logger modem with the advanced features of leak and pipe burst detection and alarming, water meter tamper detection and digital output to control a shut-off valve.
Purpose build for the water meter industry, the SG111 is IP67 rated with a battery life of 20 years. The RF technology operates on the Ingenu 2.4GHz RPMA® two-way Communication Network. RPMA® 2.4GHz RF technology provides exceptional coverage, reliability, enterprise grade security with 128-bit encryption and the capacity to connect millions of meters. The deep penetration and long range RPMA RF technology enables it to be installed underground, in man holes or difficult to reach places where existing RF technology cannot operate.
Features & Benefits:
- Remote Automatic Water Meter Reading and Control
- Water pipe leak, burst and tamper alarms
- Ultra-low power ensures up to 20 years battery life
- Dual internal antennas for diversity and improved coverage
- Exceptional RF link budget ensures communication in previously unreachable installations
- Network and communication management tools for reliable operation
- Local technical support up to design level and customisation of software
- ICASA and Ingenu Network approved
2 x Digital Inputs for water meter pulses or tamper switch, 2 x Digital Outputs for shut-off valves, RPMA’s enterprise grade security with 128-bit encryption and two-way authentication, Meets FIPS 140-2 Level 2 standards, NERC CIP 002-009 and NIST SP 800-53 guidelines for critical cyber assets, Read and push data to Meter Data Management HES
AVAILABILITY Q4 2016
BACK OFFICE Enterprise-grade cloud-based Device Management System